Mark Sheet Certificate Attestation in UAE is the act of witnessing a mark sheet certificate by authorized person / persons / Departments / authorities with their official seal and signature. Authenticating the documents related to the Mark sheet is useful in obtaining to get your employment visa in UAE for a desired professional position, it is also assisting in getting a family visa. This is also required by the educational institutions if one wants to pursue education from some other country. The company providing the work also requires this verified document. This attestation also confirms that, the specified mark sheet certificate has been issued by that mentioned department and Seal and signature on that particular mark sheet certificate is authentic Certificate.
Mark sheet Certificate attestation is one of the significant procedures of legalization in which an attestation stamp from the concerned authority is acquired. It needs to be done from the certificate issued country / country of origin. We can complete all the process, whatever it may be whether attestation even without the presence of certificate holder in the Issuing country.
Below we outline the steps how to authenticate your Mark sheet attestation through our services.
Procedures for Mark sheet Attestation:
1) Required documents for Attestation of Mark sheet Certificate.
Ø Original Mark sheet.
Ø Major Certificate Copy/ Original Certificate (if require)
Ø Passport copy of the certificate/mark sheet holder.
Ø Authorization letter from the certificate holder to Tafsir Attestation Services (Only if required).
Ø Photographs (if require)
2) Handover your document to Tafsir attestation service collection executive without any cost.
3) After we receive the certificate, details of the certificate will be updated in our database.
4) We will dispatch the certificate to the country where it was originally issued through our courier services.
5) Our counterpart will receive the certificate within a couple of working days and submit the same to the authorized departments to process the required attestation.
6) Following are the regular procedures to get the Mark sheet attested.
Ø Notarization in the home country
Ø Ministry of foreign affairs in the home country
Ø UAE Embassy in home country (If you want to use it UAE)
Ø UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
Procedure for Indian Mark sheet Attestation:
Ø Notarization Verification.
Ø Home Department OR SDM (Sub divisional Magistrate) Verification.
Ø Ministry of external affairs Verification.
Ø UAE Embassy in home country (If you want to use it UAE).
Ø UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
8) The attested diploma certificate will be delivered to your doorstep by our delivery executive without any cost.
Our Supreme Features:
Free Collection & Delivery
Secure and Confidential
Ready to Get Started?
Click here to get the quote, one of our friendly advisors will get back to you as soon as possible.