A police certificate is an official document issued as a result of a background check by the police or government agency of a country to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may have. A Police Clearance Certificate is an official record of any criminal record (arrest/ conviction/ proceedings) the applicant may have during his/her residence in the country of issue. In different countries it is known by different names. For example, Police Clearance Certificate, Good Conduct Certificate, Certificate of Good Character, Criminal Records, Penal Clearance Certificate, Good Citizen Certificate (In Hong Kong), National Police History Check / Police Check (In Australia) etc. Applicants may have to submit fingerprints and certain personal information to request a criminal record check.
Why Police Clearance (PCC) is required?
It is required to get Employment Visa in Government and Semi-Government Departments, Banks, Major Companies, to apply for PRO Card and to migrate to European Countries, applying for vocational positions requiring clearance, Naturalization, License, Change of name, etc. If you are an expat and planning to leave UAE, it is better to collect if you have plans to migrate to other country. The certificate is not only used for immigration but also for other purposes like starting a job as some employer’s request for it before hiring. It is also required while moving to another country, during naturalization, education etc.
Can same PCC be used in multiple countries?
In the UAE, each certificate is issued intending to be used in only one country. If clearance is required for using in more than one country, individual applications must be submitted for each country. The option is available to request for either English or Arabic version at the time of submitting the application.
What is the Procedure, requirements and validity of Police clearance certificate?
• The applicant must have completed his residence visa in Dubai for minimum 6 months (including past years visa).
• Certificate will be issued within 3-4 days (vary based on application).
• Following documents are required for the process, emirates id copy, purpose of certificate, E-mail address, Mobile number, Fingerprint verification (some cases).
• The validity of the certificate may vary widely. UAE police clearance certificates are valid for three months from the date of issue as mentioned on the certificates.
• Former drug or alcohol addicts would not be issued certificates to work for educational establishments as Bus Drivers.
Our Supreme Features:
Free Collection & Delivery
Secure and Confidential
Ready to Get Started?
Click here to get the quote, on of our friendly advisors will get back to you as soon as possible.