A Provisional Certificate is a crucial educational document that requires legalization. The verification of the Provisional Certificate is important in proving your and your document's genuinity. The verification of the Provisional Certificate is mandatory in proving your and your document's genuinely. The procedure of legalization is implemented by the native government granting the permission to enter the foreign country. The implicated government office requires the approval that you are opportunity individual when you are attaining a visa or rendering attested documents. Also, the method of authentication in India is a broad and dismal. There is an extent of services that maintain the document attestation until the last one. Along these lines, finalizing the attestation the aid of adroit agencies can end up being valuable.
What is Provisional Certificate Attestation & Why is it required?
Provisional Certificate attestation is one of the fundamental procedures of authentication in which an attestation stamp from the designated officials is procured. It needs to be done from the certificate issued country i.e. India. Educational Institutes provide Provisional Certificate to the new pass outs so that it can help them in acquiring a job opportunity, indicating that the student has finished his graduation. A provisional certificate is not a time-being certificate, it is approved until the time of University delivers the original Degree certificates. The authentication of Diploma document is necessary for various purposes. Authenticating the documents related to the Diploma is useful in obtaining to get your employment visa in UAE for a desired professional position, it is also assisting in getting a family visa. This is also required by the educational institutions if one wants to pursue education from some other country.
Below we outline the steps how to authenticate your Provisional certificate through our services.
Procedures for Provisional Certificate Attestation:
1) Our attestation expert will explain you about the required documents as under
Ø Original Provisional Certificate.
Ø Passport copy of the certificate holder.
Ø Authorization letter from the certificate holder to TAFSIR Attestation Services (Only if required).
Ø Photographs (if require)
2) Handover your document to Tafsir attestation service collection executive without any cost.
3) After we receive the certificate, details of the certificate will be updated in our database.
4) We will dispatch the certificate to the country where it was originally issued through our courier services.
5) Our counterpart will receive the certificate within a couple of working days and submit the same to the authorized departments to process the required attestation.
6) Following are the regular procedures to get the Provisional certificate attested.
Ø Notarization in the home country
Ø Ministry of foreign affairs in the home country
Ø UAE Embassy in home country (If you want to use it UAE)
Ø UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
Procedure for Indian Provisional Certificate Attestation:
Ø Notarization Verification.
Ø Home Department OR SDM (Sub divisional Magistrate) Verification.
Ø Ministry of external affairs Verification.
Ø UAE Embassy in home country (If you want to use it UAE).
Ø UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
7) The certificate will come back to our UAE office and it will be sent to Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE for final attestation.
8) The attested diploma certificate will be delivered to your doorstep by our delivery executive without any cost.
Our Supreme Features:
Free Collection & Delivery
Secure and Confidential
Ready to Get Started?
Click here to get the quote, on of our friendly advisors will get back to you as soon as possible.